17 October 2012

Office Day


Amongst the usual mini-tasks of shredding, photocopying etc., I was asked to organise/update the Cartwheel Arts Office Manual. Previously, I hadn’t known this file existed, so it’s good to know that this point of reference is available should it be needed. I retyped pages with hand-written amendments, and generally organised the file. While updating the copies of company policies, ensuring the most recent version was present, I took the opportunity to read through them, as I had not looked at them since first applying for my Traineeship. It was useful to look at these again having gained experience working with Cartwheel, as I was able to see how they apply to real-life situations, why they are needed etc.
I also typed up minutes from a meeting about writing workshops, making things into full sentences where possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment