4 July 2012

Mosaic Install, Office Work and Touchstones Preview


Meeting Kerry and artist Chrissy Webster at the Darnhill planters that Lucy showed me on my first day, we arranged the mosaics alongside the tops of the planters while they were drilled into place.













Back in the office, I typed up the outcomes from the TUAO trip to the Hay Literature Festival, including Phrases from the Weekend, and more detailed poems. I also finished the poems for the Darnhill festival, before going over with Kerry, Rick and Emma to the Art & Soul preview event at Touchstones.




The preview was a good chance to meet members of Art & Soul that were not at the Willow Workshop, and others involved with the group. I spent time discussing the work and techniques with various participants and generally getting to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment