8 June 2012

First Day


The day began with a quick tour around the office, and an introduction into Cartwheel Arts, including new and on-going projects. Lucy and I then went over to Heywood Sports Village to take down the Art and Soul exhibition that had been situated there.  It was good to be able to see some of the outcomes from the Art and Soul sessions, as up to now I had no idea of the mediums, size, etc. of the work that was produced. After removing the work and making good the walls, Lucy and I returned to Cartwheel, via picking up work from the framers, and Darnhill, where I was shown the festival locations for future reference, and the planters that had recently been added.
I’ve got my own in-tray, which I’m probably a bit too excited about, but it really makes me feel like I’m going to be a proper part of the team, rather than just an add-on. All in all a very nice first day, and I’m really looking forward to the rest of the Traineeship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment